Registration is OPEN NOW for the combined SALIS and AMHL Conference. SALIS Home will handle all registrations and payments for SALIS members, AMHL members, and non-members.
Deadline: Early-bird registration rate until March 20, 2017!
- Early bird rate for SALIS members: $350 -- includes all sessions and materials, one hosted lunch, a hosted reception, and coffee breaks ($395 after 3/20)
- Non member of SALIS: $395 ($425 after 3/20)
- Current AMHL members: Registration covered by AMHL (fill out the registration form but do not submit payment)
- New-This-Year AMHL members: Please register and pay in full, then contact Stuart Moss at AMHL (email@example.com) for $200 in reimbursement.
- Single-day rate: $125
- Student rate: $200; one-day rate (student) $85.
The conference hotel provides a complimentary Continental Breakfast for guests.
To register and pay by credit card (using PayPal.com), go to the ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM and follow instructions. (Please note that American Express corporate cards may not be used on PayPal).
To register and pay by check or money order, use the PRINT REGISTRATION FORM and send it along with your payment to SALIS Home (mailing instructions are on the form).
Confirmation: SALIS Home will send you a confirmation when your registration and payment have been received. Please allow 3 days for the email.
Current AMHL Members: Your registration fee is being covered by your organization. Simply fill out the registration form so we have all your information, submit the form, and when you get to the screen with PayPal options, simply close your browser window without submitting payment. If you are new to AMHL this year, please pay for registration and request reimbursement from AMHL ($200 will be reimbursed to you.)
Cancelation policy: If you must cancel, contact SALIS Home (firstname.lastname@example.org) by April 17, 2017 to receive a full refund minus a $50 processing fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made after April 28, 2017.
Click here to view information about previous SALIS conferences.