Information Professionals: Building Alliances for
Mental Health, Substance Use and Addictions
Substance Abuse Librarians & Information Specialists
Association of Mental Health Librarians
2019 Annual Conference - SALIS's 41st, SALIS/AMHL's 4th
April 23-26, 2019 ·
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Share your materials, ideas, products, and information with SALIS/AMHL Conference attendees! SALIS conference attendees have consistently rated exhibits very highly as a feature of the conference. We welcome an exhibit of books, journals, DVDs, software, and other types of information products and services!
All exhibitors are acknowledged on the conference website, in the conference program, and on our Facebook page.
Exhibit options and fees for are listed below. All prices are in US dollars.
Deadline (for inclusion in printed program): April 8, 2019.
- Virtual Exhibit: $100 (not for profit) / $200 (for profit organization). Your organization’s logo is placed on the SALIS web site with a link to your organization’s web site; the logo is also printed in the conference program. Go "Green!" No need to mail printed materials!
- Full Exhibits: may be attended or unattended; attendees must pay conference registration fee separately
- $300 - 5-foot table, to display multiple items from your organization)
- $225 - 5-foot table, discounted with separate registration
- On-site “Take One” (take-one copies of 1 item, e.g. publications catalog, on a shared table): $100
Download Exhibitor Form to pay with check, or pay online using a credit card via PayPal.
Materials should be shipped to the Countway Library of Medicine and should arrive NO EARLIER THAN Monday, April 22nd. Exhibits will be set up on Tuesday, April 23 and will be open on Wednesday morning.
If you are sending multiple boxes, please label them "Box 1 of [total]" so we can be sure we have received them all.
Send materials to:
Len Levin c/o Countway Library of Medicine
10 Shattuck St.
Boston, MA 02115
For questions about exhibits, please contact Chad Dubeau, CDubeau@ccsa.ca