Never Neutral: Resistance, Persistence, Insistence
Substance Abuse Librarians & Information Specialists
Association of Mental Health Librarians
2018 Annual Conference
- SALIS's 40th, SALIS/AMHL's 3rd
May 1-4 ·
Berkeley, California, USA
SALIS conference attendees have consistently rated exhibits very highly as a feature of the conference. We welcome an exhibit of books, journals, DVDs, software, and other types of information products and services!
All exhibitors are acknowledged on the conference website and in the conference program.
Exhibit options and fees for are listed below. All prices are in US dollars.
Download Exhibitor Form to pay with check, or pay online using a credit card via PayPal.
- Virtual Exhibit: $100 (not for profit) / $200 (for profit organization). Your organization’s logo is placed on the SALIS web site with a link to your organization’s web site; the logo is also printed in the conference program. Go "Green!" No need to mail printed materials!
- Full Exhibits: may be attended or unattended; attendees must pay conference registration fee separately
- $300 - 5-foot table, to display multiple items from your organization)
- $225 - 5-foot table, discounted with separate registration
- On-site “Take One” (take-one copies of 1 item, e.g. publications catalog, on a shared table): $100
Deadline (for inclusion in printed program): April 18, 2018
For questions about exhibits, please contact Chad Dubeau, CDubeau@ccsa.ca
Materials should be shipped to the Berkeley City Club and should arrive NO EARLIER THAN Monday, April 30th. Exhibits will be set up on Tuesday, May 1 and will be open on Wednesday morning.
If you are sending multiple boxes, please label them "Box 1 of [total]" so we can be sure we have received them all.
Attn: SALIS Conference
Berkeley City Club
2315 Durant Ave.
Berkeley, California 94704