Information Professionals: Building Alliances for
Mental Health, Substance Use and Addictions
Substance Abuse Librarians & Information Specialists
Association of Mental Health Librarians
2019 Annual Conference - SALIS's 41st, SALIS/AMHL's 4th
April 23-26, 2019 ·
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Call for Abstracts
Theme: Information Professionals: Building alliances for mental health, substance use and addictions
Enter your abstract here: http://bit.ly/SALISAMHL2019Abstracts
In 2019, we ask presenters to consider how our work as information professionals can build and even strengthen partnerships among many sectors through collaborating, sharing and engaging.
Questions to consider in your submissions:
- How does collaboration contribute to building, sharing, organizing and disseminating research and knowledge?
- How do we build alliances within our own networks and discover new networks with which to engage?
- How are information professionals connected within the field?
When submitting your abstract, you may wish to highlight the unique and diverse ways that partnerships contribute to building the knowledge base or showcase the ways in which information professionals play a role by highlighting the projects, programs and initiatives you are involved in.
If you wish to discuss your abstract topic, contact any of the conference hosts: Len Levin, Harvard University Medical School; Tom Colthurst, Silver Gate Group, or Andrea Mitchell, SALIS, email@example.com.
If your presentation is accepted, you will have an opportunity to publish your paper in the Conference eProceedings. See earlier SALIS Conference Proceedings as examples.
To enter your abstract: http://bit.ly/SALISAMHL2019Abstracts
- Abstract submission: Monday, March 4, 2019
- Presentation file required: Tuesday, April 16, 2019
- Submission for eConference Proceedings: TBA
If you have problems with the online submission form, please contact SALIS webmaster, Meg Brunner.