Never Neutral: Resistance, Persistence, Insistence
Substance Abuse Librarians & Information Specialists
Association of Mental Health Librarians
2018 Annual Conference
- SALIS's 40th, SALIS/AMHL's 3rd
May 1-4 ·
Berkeley, California, USA
Hotel & Travel
Berkeley City Club
2315 Durant Ave.
Berkeley, CA 94704
Reservations: Use group code: SALIS. Call 510-848-7800 and ask for Mary or Leslie (or leave a messsage), or email email@example.com
From Oakland International Airport (OAK)
BART to Oakland Coliseum Station and then on to Berkeley: About $9.00 one way (approx. 45 minutes). The Berkeley City Club is six and a half blocks from the downtown Berkeley BART station. Watch a video with detailed instructions on how to use the BART to go from OAK to Coliseum Station!
- Taxi cabs
are about $53 one way.
- Super Shuttle from $59 one way.
- Lyft: $27 from OAK or less if shared.
- Uber: From OAK $22-23 shared and $23-30 solo.
From San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
BART to Berkeley from SFO: About $10.00 one way (approx. 50-60 minutes). The Berkeley City Club is six and a half blocks from the downtown Berkeley BART station.
- Cabs are about $89 one way including Bay Bridge toll.
- Super Shuttle from $35 one way.
- Lyft: about $54 and less if shared.
- Uber: $49-50 for shared, $49-62 solo.
Bay Area Sightseeing
Sites near the Internet Archive (for after our Thursday field trip!)